Thursday, March 01, 2007

Atheism is a tool of the Pansy-Assed Liberals

(opinion)
those posting [to evolution sites] in support seem to be far left liberals, often times FRINGE in their liberal views. They also seem to be mainly composed of those who are militantly anti-religious/religion. Ulterior motives?

I whole-heartedly agree. Not just far left liberals but Pansy Assed Liberals who wouldn't get in front of a bullet to save mother teresa. Out there having sex with dogs and calling it "freedom to choose"! They wear the flag of cowardice and they hide behind atheism because if there is no god then no one could possibly say that what they do behind the closed doors of their houses is wrong. WRONG! But we know that they are smoking marijuana , Drinking french water and wine, blaspheming the name of the lord by hiding from their duty to god and country in the military, now when we need brave boys more than ever the liberal Pansy-asses trot out their flag of the nation of cowardsville and point to their athiest manefesto and say, there is no god! We don't have to go to war! ANd they use their atheism as a sheild claimin "respect" for arab lives. They go and cry sissy just because our mission, though accomplished for the most part, still has a few bumps to flatten out.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Many thanks for actually PROVING my point. Seems your blog is a perfect example of the irrational nature of the opponents I mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Why Thank you Joshua. I am glad that I could help. WHat point is it that you are proving again? Opponent? Help me out here. I could write a really nice response, I could make it super loopy if I knew what I am the opposing opposite of. I mean, I am the opposing opposite of so many things that I just can't be specific enough to your comment. I would love to help someone prove that I am on the irrational side of an argument though.