Monday, April 02, 2007

Woman Converts to Christianity before Skydiving. Reverts to hedonism upon landing safely


Christy Jesuis decided to go skydiving for her 40th birthday. She made sure to get a good night's sleep the night before, "just in case I needed to be alert". She also decided to accept Jesus Christ as her personal savior just before takeoff.

"Well, you know..." She says about her decision.

Upon her safe landing she immediately reverted to her old religion of hedonism.

"It's like, well, you know. It's just a lot more fun to get drunk and have sex on Sunday morning." She said, talking about her renewal of her commitment to the hedonistic lifestyle. She waved to the other skydivers as she headed to her car to smoke a joint saying, "Have fun you guys! Maybe we can party sometime."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happened to me once.

Anonymous said...

One time I promised God that I would never drink again if he would just let me make it through work. I don't feel like I renegged though because I didn't make it through the day.

BWE said...

Having comment issues. I think I can fix it.