Wednesday, March 05, 2008

God busts Bush, Cheney and Condi doing coke and having a 3-way.


During our weekly interview with God, he revealed to us that not only were the president and vice-president snorting cocaine off Secratary of State Condoleeza Rice's inner thighs, they also engaged in sinful outside of wedlock and abominable behavior. "For all their talk about believing in me, they sure forgot that I'm all fucking seeing and all knowing. Dipshits. If they don't give some good ol' fashioned repentance, I'm gonna blow the whistle on the trick they're planning to pull on America just before the election." said God, alluding to an even more dastardly plan the threesome may be hatching.

When and if God decides to reveal the information, our reporters will share it at the earliest possible convenience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the three of them having some good ol' fashioned group sex.

Perhaps they would each find the others' heads and remove them from their asses.

Plus, it might loosen the little fascists up a little.

I'm not so big on the coke thing, but in this case, I'd be willing to make an exception if it would prevent them from doing anything but getting high between now and the time they're safely out of power.

BWE said...

Put the right foot in you put the right foot out...

BWE said...

Hi Janie,

I don't make the news, I just report it

Anonymous said...

This is pretty amazing stuff but I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

BWE said...

I don't make the news. I just report it. Er... Well. Anyway. What is it you need to see?

Anonymous said...

Lefty traitors like you and Jane Fonda will be the first to go if we get hit again because we got a whimpocrat in office in 08.

God, guts and guns.